Heavy Music Artwork launches world’s first and only metal and rock art magazine - Issue 5 pre-sell: Avant-Garde
Featuring: Ulver, Sun O))), Skinny Puppy, Wolves In The Throne Room, Tombs, Ghost Bath, Candlemass, Pallbearer, Ihsahn, King Dude, John Garcia, Paul Gregory, Mattias Frisk, Simon Fowler, Samantha Muljat, Trine + Kim Design Studio, Dehn Sora, Fredrik Melby, London Desertfest and more to be announced.
Heavy Music Artwork fourth installation. Avant-Garde [uh-vahnt-gahrd, uh-vant-, av-ahnt-, ah-vahnt-; French a-vahn-gard].
The advance group in any field, especially in the visual, literary, or musical arts, whose works are characterized chiefly by unorthodox and experimental methods.
All Heavy Music Artwork print editions specifications
- Printed on high-quality uncoated stock, which gives texture and earthy feel
- Ethically sourced and FSC approved and using vegetable based inks
- Limited edition of 666 units hand numbered and stamp embossed
- Perfect PUR binding on 250gsm (cover) Offset Paper
- 100 pages
- 3000 Copies standard edition printed to fulfill distribution commitments
- 666 Copies for this campaign which include the 666 limited editions